UNCG Hillel is based on a commitment to pluralism, welcoming diversity of both participants and activities. Guided by Jewish and global values, UNCG Hillel subscribes to Hillel's new strategic plan to "enrich the lives of Jewish undergraduate and graduate students so that they may enrich the Jewish people and the world."
Adhering to the core values, Hillel is committed to:
* Creating a pluralistic, welcoming and inclusive environment;
* Fostering student growth and the balance in being distinctively Jewish and universally human;
* Advancing social justice, Jewish learning and spirituality
* Embracing Israel and global Jewish peoplehood
* Delivering excellence, innovation, accountability and results